Anna's Life ;o)

"live the life you love!"

Monday, August 28, 2006

Sardinia

In one week, we'll be in Sardinia!
I can't wait!

Check here in two weeks time for some fotos ;o)

Labels:

2 Comments:

  • At 3:43 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Noch ein Kommentar und dann gehe ich auch - versprochen!

    Wollte nur sagen: Vergeßt das Schlauchboot nicht schon wieder! Und denkt an meinen Wunsch mit den Nichten und Nichterichen...!

    So, das war´s! ;)

     
  • At 10:59 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    HI Anna! :-))
    what a lovely suprise- you are married- and I´m sure really happy! Congratulations to you and Nunzio.
    I will be going to Thailand in January with my boyfreind- it´s suposed to be wonderful- wolfgang has shown me loads of pics and told me loads about it- I thinhk you both could´nt go to a more romantic place :-) take care of you both- all my love to you and nunzio, saskia ( we met after one of nunzios classes last year)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home